RNB-Stafford, VA Engineering Lab:
The RNB-Stafford lab provides engineering analysis, design engineering and software development services that include:
- USMC C2 system and Sensor data analysis
- Track Management material solution beta-testing and requirements conformance analysis
- Single Integrated Air Picture Metric and Attribute Calculations
- MIL-STD 6016C/D Conformance Testing post event analysis and detailed reporting
- Development and verification of Event Architecture, Test Plans and Data Analysis Plans
- Distributed Interactive Scenario replay for post event reconstruction and analysis
- Data reduction and archive services in support of Combat Identification product assessment.
- The Network, System Integration and Test Environment (NSITE) utilizes three dimensional graphics and automated database queries to provide independent quick look and post mission assessment on data link performance and interoperability objectives.